Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Antique mall pretties

I attended our monthly ladies' birthday luncheon the other day at one of the local antique mall tearooms.  Always a fun time and I try to go early so I can peruse all the lovelies before the festivities begin.  I managed to snap a few photos before one of my friends found me! LOL














I LOVE this one and feel the need to reproduce it!   Maybe a project in the near future!













This one was colored--at first I thought it was embroidered but didn't take me long to see it was all colored.  Neat!













Ooo, this one was so pretty, too!  And loved the staging--that little rocking horse was so cool!

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

That navy and white one....oh my! What a fun day. I love antique/junk stores! Blessings, Marlene

Alycia said...

What a great antique mall you have! Those quilts are great.