Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gettin' jiggy with it!

I have been really making headway on the purple scraps this month.  I'm sticking with just two blocks even though I started with several when I joined in on the scrappy challenge.  My goal is to make several baby quilts for donation when I'm done.  I like these two blocks and think they will be perfect in baby quilts.













I've also gotten several rows of those 'half string' blocks sewn together (I know, I know, it's taking me forever!!) and a few more QOV blocks finished.  Almost ready to start putting one of those together, too!

But I've also been out and about enjoying the fabulous weather.  Took the rugrats out caching yesterday and took some pix of them in the beautiful bluebonnets but the pix are not cooperating by jumping from my phone to my puter so got nuttin' to show.  Oh well...













Ooo, look how pretty the goldfinch are getting!!  They get golder and golder every time I see them!  Now I'm just waiting for some hummers to show up.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, yes, those will make cute quilts! I made most of my scraps last year into donation quilts.

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a great picture Sherrill! blessings, marlene