Monday, April 28, 2014

HELP!!

I'm taking Kim Diehl's Mocha Stars workshop in a couple of weeks and am trying to pick out my colors (which is NOT my forte and why I usually just copy the quilt as made by the designer).  I picked out some extra colors and put them on the background and just ask it you notice one that really stands out as EWW that you'd give me your thoughts.  Here's Kim's















Isn't it PRETTY?!!

So here is my background with the star point auditions laying on it.  I took a big picture with multiple tryouts on top and then took some a little more close-up. 






















This is batch #1.  Will probably pull those lighter ones as they will also be on the light background as you can see in Kim's original.














And this is batch #2.  I need help here, folks.  Lemme know what you think and thanks ever so much!


3 comments:

JoAnne said...

I think they look good. I don't see any clunckers! Good job!

Judy D in WA said...

LOVE each and every one! How will you choose? I can't wait to see this.
I just bought my first Kim Diehl book and can't wait to make something from it.

Lucy Beth Greene said...

They all look great, but I truly love batch #2! I think they're more vibrant, and will create a better contrast on both the light and dark backgrounds!