Saturday, April 5, 2014

making progress















FINALLY!!!  Got all the blocks made and have one row sewn together.  The rest are laid out on a spare bed and I PROBABLY should close that door lest the cat sneak in and mess up my carefully laid out pattern (such as it is!).  I will work on getting them all sewn together and border attached so it can be shipped off to the longarmer. 

 
















And I've been making progress on the little maverick star blocks..got an oopsy in there where I put a color in for the center of the star.  It's not enough to bother me so it stays.  Some things just aren't worth the effort of ripping in my book.

2 comments:

Alycia said...

Great progress!! Those star blocks are so cool!

julieQ said...

Oh I love your blocks!! so very pretty...love that maverick style!