Friday, November 14, 2014

It's done

Well, the top anyway (still needs a little pressing but only the two long edges!!).  I need to get backing made and want to finish up the jelly roll quilt (just a border for that one) with backing and take both to the longarmer for just an all over pantograph.  That way I'll have two that will need binding and I can cover up and keep warm while doing it!  LOL  Then there's a Christmas quilt I want to get started on..I know, a little late on the start but it'll be done for next year, right?

5 comments:

judy said...

What is the Christmas quilt going to look like? I guess it's never to late to start a Christmas quilt.

Sylvia said...

congratulations on a finish!

Alycia said...

Yay!!! It looks great - it would be cute to do a spider-web looking design on that one .

AnnieO said...

Bright and Fun, but Finished is the best part! Congrats :)

StitchinByTheLake said...

So beautiful - can't wait to see it quilted! blessings, marlene