Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's FREEZING!!!

We had such beautiful weather just a couple of days ago but that has ALL changed!  It is SO COLD and I have a roaring fire going trying to stay warm.  Yesterday, before it got bitterly cold, I stopped at my favorite 'twig gathering' spot to pick up some starter twigs for the fire.  It's by a church and when I pulled into the parking lot--WOW!!  There were some BEAUTIFUL red-hued trees that just GLOWED.  My photo doesn't do it justice..you'll just have to take my word for it!


Then today I had to run by my church and noticed how cool the clouds looked so thought I'd share a couple of photos of those.


 
You will be proud to know that I have put the 'stop' border on the Halloween quilt and have two sides of the final border on.  Will take a final photo once it's complete.  I'm even surprising myself!!  LOL

1 comment:

judy said...

WOW! you busy little beaver