Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Trees!!

 
YAY!  I decided to try a couple of trees (of course, there will always be a reverse twin for each block if you make them the way Amy suggests) but I wanted mine a little bigger so started out with an 8 1/2" square of the green and cream.  The trimmed trees (HA, I KILL myself..brother) wound up 10 1/2 X 7 1/2".  I think this will be a good one to hang during the Christmas season in place of the pumpkins!!  Now I just to go find some more suitable fabrics and make more trees. 
 
My iron decided to die today (it's incredible what short lifespans they have!!) so I'll have to make a Walmart run.  Good grief, today of ALL days!  But I've been needing a new ironing board cover for awhile so will grab one of those also and a couple other things to make it worth the trip.  And if I keep it down to just a few items, maybe I can self checkout.  Those things always aggravate me!  Do they aggravate you, too, or is it just me?

1 comment:

Judy Bachman said...

busy little beaver you are.. keeps you out of trouble.