Monday, January 26, 2015

Another binding DONE!

 
This is a free pattern from Bonnie and I really like it!!  First and foremost, it was selected as a way to use up my scraps (but of course, barely nicked the top of the pile on this!!  UGH).  It has been quilted for QUITE some time and I finally pulled the trigger to just get it done when I saw the binding challenge.  So this is my 2nd binding finish this month and I'm glad there was a little motivation to do it (it's a cryin' shame it takes me something like that to finish).  This will be a donation to some worthy group (still trying to decide on QOV, women's shelter or vet home--too many groups to choose from!!).  HELP ME DECIDE!
 
Looking forward to working tomorrow night at the Ronald McDonald house.  Our church group serves dinner once a month there and it blesses us way more than anyone at the house.  We have a gal that does most of our menu planning (and she does a FABULOUS job)--we just do the cooking.  Tomorrow is soup night so we'll have a variety of homemade soups, green and fruit salad and breads plus, of course, desserts!  YUMMY!  I'm making a hamburger vegetable soup!!  'Unfornately' (NOT) it's not soup weather here.  We're having a really nice touch of summer with a few days in the 70's!  That's OK, soup's good anytime.  LOL

6 comments:

Rose said...

Gorgeous! Love your quilt. Love Bonnie's patterns.

AnnieO said...

Bonnie's designs are good scrap users! Live your quilt. My bindings go on fast--it's the quilting that takes too long! Enjoy your soup--hamburger veggie is a family fave!

Alycia said...

I love it!!! What fun!

julieQ said...

OH so pretty!! Glad you are binding along!!

quiltmusings said...

I keep thinking about making a scrap quilt. Yours is gorgeous and encourages me to get going on it!

Nita said...

I really, really, REALLY like this quilt! I'm going to check out the link. Thanks!