Thursday, January 15, 2015

Binding

I've seen in a couple of places in blogland where there's a group trying to get quilts to the COMPLETELY finished stage by putting binding on.  Wasn't sure I had anything needing the binding but I had 'crap' in the bottom of my closet and pulled it out this morning.  WHOA!  Five quilts (some are Schnibbles but still) needing just binding.  I already had paper pinned to each one telling me how many strips I needed for each.  So that will be a project.

Also was looking for the blocks to go with the Quilt Doodles BOM from last year and found what I think are all that I'd finished.  Looks like I'm missing a couple of months so may hafta bite the bullet and buy those from the designer.  This is what the finished quilt looks like--


I think it's absolutely adorable and really want to get it done.  So that will be in the works as well!!

2 comments:

Leslie's Itchin to be Stitchin said...

I've finished mine, I think I still have the patterns, I can send them to you if you like....it would be great to get it finished.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love getting things finished but I hate when I pull out one I'd forgotten....it's almost like forgetting a child I had! :) blessings, marlene