Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fini

It's done..maybe.  I'm still trying to decide if it needs one more border.  Those little side borders were cut 1.5" per the blog instructions so would be 1" (if I'm lucky) after the binding is stitched on.  I'll decide and either do it or not, get a backing made then off to the longarmer.  I have a civil war repro top that'll be my next finish it up project.  It really just needs a couple of borders and backing, YAY!

 
I also have one more donation quilt ready to go--just needs a backing pieced before going off to quilter so will get that done.  Maybe the rest of the quilt that goes along with the snowman faces will be the next I'll tackle.  We'll see as things are ALWAYS subject to change around here especially since it looks like we're going to have a string of 60 degree days coming up.  I can't WAIT!!

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Very nice! Love the brights!

Judy Bachman said...

I think it needs a bright border.