Saturday, January 31, 2015

Whilst digging through the closet...

I found two UFO's that were very near completion so I dragged them out with the intention of getting them done and ready for the 'to be quilted then donated' pile!!  This one simply needs a backing so will root through the stash and see what juvenile fabrics I can come up with.  Hope there's some good stuff in there!!

 
And this one only needs a border on the two sides to make it big enough (think this one was done when Judy L was hosting a sew along).  The one above will go to the women's shelter and, of course, the 2nd will be a QOV!!  I'm feeling a little sense of accomplishment after having been a slug for so long!!

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

I like both of them. I've been more motivated lately also. Maybe reading your posts has something to do with that!

Diane Head said...

I like both of them Very nice. I am working on a quilt as you go for children's services and need to go through my stash and find something for borders. I am trying to use some of my scraps and clear them out a little.

Teri said...

I certainly feel your UFO pain. I hope to get a fair amount of those checked off the list again this year. I think I have finally slowed down on my urge to start something new and never finish. My list is long, but it is nearly half what is was last year. Good luck on lots of finishes.

Alycia said...

OH Oh Oh - I did one of the bottom quilts too!! I think it was a Judy L Quilt a long - LOVE yours!!!!! Way to go - you should feel very accomplished!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Great finds; glorious quilts that are sure to bring smiles and comfort!