Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A few more from the cruise

I had a hint from a blogging friend to send the iPhone photos to my email and that was a good fix for my problem (but I used to be able to plug the phone into the computer and they automatically downloaded..can you say aggravating?!).

 
Our home away from home--pretty nice, huh?!!

Beautiful poinsettias blooming outside in Cozumel.  I do well to keep them alive just over Christmas!


Inside a beautiful, VERY OLD cathedral in Merida.
I just thought these doors inside the cathedral were so cool looking (and massive)!


That WAS a stained glass window up by the huge organ but can't tell it's other than just a plain ole window.
Just guessing these were super old grave markers in the floor of the cathedral.

Thought this was a funny sign (and really, they shoulda paid ME to go in there..UGH!!).

2 comments:

Kathleen Battaglia said...

Those doors & ceiling look like quilt blocks.

Kathleen Battaglia said...

Those doors & ceiling look like quilt blocks.