Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snowy days work

It's a little easier getting a few things closer to completion with the weather as yucky as it's been.  I need to get out to the pharmacy to pick up a couple of prescriptions but was trying to wait til maximum melting has occurred.  Probably need to get out soon!!

Hootie popped his head out to check out the snow!
 
Got all the X's and O's done so just need to put it together.  I have some cute pink and red stars on white for the border and think I'll do a red frame.  Next year's Valentine wallhanging nearing completion!

Also got the two other trees finished for the 2014 BOM.  I believe I just have the ice skates and the candy row then that one will be ready to assemble.  YAY!
 

1 comment:

R & E said...

Oh goodness, he's/she's lovely!!! mmmm I wonder if ours would like a house as well????

Thank you for your link. I added your address to my favorites. 8-))