Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A different kind of finish

Haven't finished the skate row but I DO have two done which means two to go.  But I have FINALLY finished something after I have no idea how long!!  Now I need to get it to Michael's and get it framed!!

This is a TERRIBLE picture but try as I might, I couldn't get anything better.  So you'll just have to use your imagination!  HA  I finished another that is a 'cousin' to this one and have it framed and hanging on the wall.  This one is the "Thanksgiving Comes Again" by The Prairie Schooler.  LOVE their patterns and have several.  Need to decide which one I will work on next (IF I can find them..ugh). 

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Sherrill I absolutely love this pattern! I'm going to look on ebay and see if I can find it! blessings, marlene