Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Out of town

I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and made it in last night.  Was visiting CO with a good friend and stayed at her daughter's LOVELY home in beautiful Pagosa Springs (where I lived for a short time over 10 years ago).  We had beautiful weather the entire time and was able to get out and about.  We ate out quite a bit and made a few meals at the house.  We visited Santa Fe, Durango, Silverton and Ouray.  A very fun time.  I will share just a few photos from the trip.

 I just LOVE this beautiful blue door against the neutral adobe.  Wonder what that little door within a door was for?
Just doesn't do the true beauty justice!
This was on the way back from Ouray and we stopped to see a magnificent waterfall with a beautiful rainbow at the base of it.  Don't you LOVE the way I caught the biker just as he was rounding the curve?!  HA
There was a couple of flocks of turkeys that came across the property nearly every morning.  One morning, this old boy was all fluffed out chasing a couple of the girls around.  The shot's blurry as I had to zoom so far to get him and I didn't have a tripod.  Still not a bad shot if I do say so myself!  LOL
BEAUTIFUL sunset from the deck of the house. God's glory at it's finest!
We were really out in the sticks here and there were bluebirds EVERYWHERE!  But of course I couldn't get ONE good shot of any of them.  So I took the mountains instead.  They sat still!!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Sherrill - I'm just blown away at that scenery! I must go there some day! blessings, marlene