Saturday, May 23, 2015

It is finished

Well, two of the binding projects are done!!  Woohoo!

Got the binding on the Christmas wallhanging and the Halloween quilt.  I have a few more items needing binding and MAYBE I can get one more small one finished before end of the month.

Making some progress as well on the giant star blocks (15").  I need 30 and now have 12.

I think this will make a great QOV!!  Might need to make a couple of these.  As I have fabric out, I'm trying to cut for several different projects.  Still need a few more smaller stars for the "Just One Star" project which will also be for a QOV.  I do a little cutting nearly every day for more of my X+ blocks and have also been cutting red, white and blues for Scrappy Mountains and for some paper-pieced half square triangles that will be for a different project.
 
It's been SO rainy here and I should be getting more done since it's too wet to be able to be outside much.  I know we desperately needed rain but it would be nice to be a little more spread out (AND to have some in July and August!!).  But at least we're no longer in a drought situation and maybe if I'm lucky, I won't have to use my sprinklers at all this summer!!  HAHA  Not realistic but.....

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations on two more finishes... woohoo!
Way to go!

JoAnne said...

Great finishes!

judy said...

love the Christmas one

Lois Evensen said...

Beautiful! :)

JoAnne said...

Those large stars would make a quick QOV. Nice!

JoAnne said...

Those large stars would make a quick QOV. Nice!