Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Been busy

just not a lot to show for it!  I'm so HAPPY I finally got my fountain running again.  The birdies used to LOVE it at the old house and I've been here nearly 22 months.  It's quit raining (finally) and starting to get hot so the birdies will probably appreciate it.  I got another flowering shrub planted and FINALLY got the flag up!

AND I've been sewing--just a hodge podge mostly but getting things done.

 
Got two more Just One Star blocks completed and one needs the outer set of triangles.  Got 1 maverick star and a bunch of pinwheel blocks (I found some triangle paper and decided to just start making a bunch to be used later).  Also several more Scrappy Mountains blocks made (which was started at LEAST a year ago as documented in the old blog).  Now I think I just may go work on a baby rag quilt.  I have about 90 (or thereabouts) cut out and need to get them sewn up before up tempted by another flannel sale at Joann's!!!

1 comment:

NanaNor's said...

We've had a wetter than normal spring and just when we get excited because we've had three days of warm weather, the clouds and thunder are back as well as tornado watches. I'm ready for the sun to stay! I am getting ready for a trip, so only got two plants for the garden-the rest will have to wait til I'm home again.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Noreen