Friday, June 12, 2015

Continuing to crank em out

Dear sweet JoAnne is keeping me well supplied with batting pieces so as long as I keep the flannel cut,  I can continue on with the baby rag quilts.  Someday I will get tired of making them, oui?  But until then...

Somehow I missed clipping two short seams.  I don't know how that happens as I'm pretty methodical on how I clip.  But I guess it happens just like I sometimes mix up the colors when putting them together.  Oh well, easily remedied.
 
And I've been doing a little work on crazy mom's Scrap Vortex quilt.  I don't think I have as many small pieces as she does so my blocks might get bigger quicker which will be OK with me since it will be yet another donation quilt (unless I just totally fall madly in love with it!! LOL).

No comments: