Monday, June 29, 2015

Working on a UFO

I found these blocks while 'cleaning' (OK, just movin' stuff around) the cutting table in the sewing room in order to move all the crap in there rather than cutting on my kitchen counter.  I wanted to do a 6X7 setting and was two blocks short so got those whipped up then started laying them out.  I've got most of it sewn together already so will finish up today and then decide whether or not to put a border on it just to make it a tad bigger.  We'll see.

I will share this over on Judy's blog for her Design Wall Monday.  And may I just say I am AGHAST that June is almost over!!!  Where the heck did it go?  Makes me sad that cold weather is swiftly approaching!!  LOL (ugh)

3 comments:

AnnieO said...

Oh, I like this! I'll raise my hand as guilty for starting/finishing a project I find on the cutting table :)

JoAnne said...

I like it too!

Alycia said...

What a great find!!!! I love it!