Friday, July 17, 2015

A little more done

This is the same project that I showed you only one row of a few days ago in a really BAD picture.  At least this is slightly better and you can maybe get a sense of where it's going.  I've got all the 6.5" red, white and blue blocks cut but need to make more of the four patches.  It's definitely an easy one to cut and piece for so may be one or two more of these in my future (for donations, of course!!).

I have been car shopping which I absolutely DETEST!!  Especially by myself.  I'm kinda leaning towards the Kia Sorento as I think they're pretty (especially in red! LOL) and a relatively good price.  Pretty sure I'll be going with a lease from now on as they're always under warranty and I'll get a new car every three years!!  We'll see how all that shakes out...ugh.

No comments: