Friday, July 17, 2015

On the binding train!

Got the 2nd of three quilts bound today!   I was really disappointed in the way this one turned out as I didn't do the first step of the typical jelly roll race quilt.  You're supposed to start with an 18" strip and I failed to do that so it didn't create as pretty a pattern.  But it will be OK for a donation quilt and hope someone loves it!  I'm still working on the binding for the QOV--it's going to be a scrappy red, white and blue binding to go with the rest of the quilt.

3 comments:

mindingmomma said...

I think it looks divine and I can't wait to see the scrappy patriotic one too!

Kyle said...

Your quilt looks great and besides that it's Done!

Judy Bachman said...

Live and learn. I now know you aren't perfect in your quilting abilities...