Friday, August 28, 2015

Just got back

from nearly a week driving through Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont and New Hampshire.  WHEW, I'm BEAT!!  I tried to limit the quilt shop stops since my son was with me and he finds fabric extremely boring.  (What does he know?!). 

This was part of Saugus Iron Works--just stopped by to see what it was all about but didn't wait for the tour of the house.

The Kennedy booth in the Union Oyster House.  Huh, who knew?

Paul Revere's house..can't believe he raised 15 kids here!!  Whoa!

I THINK this was Trinity Church in Boston--beautiful on the outside and from what I could see without paying, it was gorgeous inside (they charge to go in EVERYWHERE!!!).

I didn't go into Fenway--there was actually a game in progress when we drove by on the trolley (from which I took the picture..HA).


John Adam's beautiful home (it was already closed when we got there but we walked all around the grounds which had some very pretty flower gardens).

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Sounds like it was a great trip. You got some nice pics. We saw Paul Revere's house too when we visited Boston. Welcome back!