Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Most recent three

These are my newest row by row additions.  I picked up the whale in Walpole, MA while on vacation last week.  I LOVE it!!  The other two I got by swapping and think the top one was from MI and the Gone Fishing from NY.  The Gone Fishing was totally laser cut and they had already removed the fusible paper so it was just place and press (stitching still needs to be done).  The top one has issues.  Think I must have either gotten a bad piece of Heat N Bond Lite or I used too high heat on the iron.  Several of those pieces kept coming off so several are pinned.  That will probably be the first one stitched so I don't lose any of those pieces!!!

2 comments:

Alycia said...

THose are awesome!! I have the CO pattern for you ;-)

Sarah said...

The bottom row is from East Aurora NY - about 45 mins from me...