Tuesday, September 29, 2015

QOV's

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted but I haven't been a total slug.  I'm still working on a few QOV's and need to get the backing made for a couple so they can be sent along to the longarmer.  I unearthed some more of these blocks so I've been busy putting them together in a different QOV.  I think at this point there are 5 different designs that I'm working on so there will be a decent assortment.

I REALLY like the zigzag effect that this layout provides.   This is one of Bonnie Hunter's fabulous free patterns that she so generously provides on her blog.  I've made several of her scrappy creations and actually did one of her mysteries (which I need to get borders on and finish since I love it so!!).  I think I'll need 3 more rows to get this one to the size I want and several blocks are already made so hopefully will move along quickly (my quick may not be your quick!  HAHA).

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Love it!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

The zigzag effect is great! Can't wait to see it when it is done.

Judy Bachman said...

It will be interesting when you get it done...love design!
Just don't get your quilts mixed up when you are working on them just might come out with one crazy quilt.