Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nearly ready...

I finally got borders put on one of the star tops and I measured it for backing size.  Came out to 68X80 and I had another flimsy laying across a chair with it's measured size (meaning I have two backings to make pronto!!).  The other top was exactly 68X80 but a totally different block and no borders on it.  How crazy is that?!!  But at least two are nearly ready to go to the longarmer.  YAY!

Now I need to go scrounge up some fabric for the backing (like fabric's in any kinda short supply around here!! UGH).

4 comments:

Alycia said...

You are really working hard!! All your QOV"s will be ready in no time!! Way to go!

Judy Bachman said...

Time to go shopping for more fabrics.....

Threeundertwo said...

I love your stars. Great fabrics and color placement.

Tired Teacher said...

Ooh, I love all those star blocks!