Still, VERY SLOWLY, making progress on the Quilts of Valor. Work is to start in the morning on my master bath renovation so I've been working on getting everything cleared outta there. Trying to squeeze as much as possible into the other bathroom has taken a great deal of effort. Thank heavens that one isn't used for much except a spare so there wasn't a lot of extra stuff in there. But it doesn't have major cabinet space like the master has. Oh well, max of 3 weeks I'm told so should be OK.
But I DID manage to get one of the QOV's all sewn together. It's not pressed nor does it have a backing yet but that's OK, the top is now at flimsy stage.
Starburst Jewel Series: Project 6 - This has been SUCH a fun series of projects created with the Creative Grids Starburst Ruler! Which of the five projects we've made so far has been your fa...
49 minutes ago