Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WELLLLLL...I am relatively pumped that I've finally stitched something after months of nothing!!!  In fact, SO pumped that I took a picture of the project in a rumpled, wrinkly state.  SO pumped that I didn't even bother to iron it prior to taking said picture.  Without further ado, here tis


I've seen this all over the internet forever and have always loved it and thought I'd like to make one (or two or three).   I ran across it again a couple of weeks ago and wanted to do a bright table topper for summer.  So the flimsy is nearly done (think it needs another little border) and we'll see if I get it to the quilter in time to use it this summer (although I doubt it).   Maybe I should make a fall one and get it done..that might be a touch more likely that I'd use it this year.  


5 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's lovely! I feel much the same, no progress has been made in my sewing room...just one quilt made and one afghan crocheted, both as college graduation gifts for my daughter's friends. We just moved my daughter to Orlando and I've been cleaning her room, as well as what she dumped in my sewing room and I'm beginning to see the light. Love this table topper...I may need to make one!

Kyle said...

That's a great scrappy block. Have fun making more!

Judy Bachman said...

Yes I think you should start one for Fall...and then Christmas...it's something how fast you can make one I would still be picking out the material.

JoAnne said...

Love it!

JoAnne said...

Love it!