Thursday, July 14, 2016

Finally!

I finally got this little stitchery finished!  Should NEVER have taken this long but it did and now it's done!  I saw Carol over at Polka Dot Chicken stitching hers (which of course she finished long ago and probably many more since) and just HAD to start one of my own since I had the book.  It's from Weekend by Minick & Simpson.  I perused the book again a few days ago and noticed there were also a couple of quilts in there that I must do.  But first I need to finish a few UFO's..we'll see how that goes.


So sorry for the messy look--I hadn't pressed it when I took the picture.  Tomorrow I will take it down to Joann's and hopefully be able to find the same frame that Carol had on hers as it was absolutely PERFECT!!  Did you notice there was no 'Z' in the alphabet?  A little quirky but so cute!

5 comments:

carol fun said...

It is WONDERFUL!!! Beautiful work Sherrill... hope you can find that frame... I haven't been to Joanns for a while... the framer I like, Bev, quit but opened up a business in her home... I went there yesterday and dropped off 3 pieces. Don't think it will be as cheap as Joanns but I want to support her business and she does great work...happy stitching!

Sherrill said...

I'll letcha know (but I'm not counting on it!!).

JoAnne said...

Cute!

JoAnne said...

Cute!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Sherrill I love this sampler - it's a great font and I bet fun to stitch. blessings, marlene