Monday, July 4, 2016

Just a few

Just a few patriotic quilts that inspire me (and think I need to make)!!  Love them all but this first one--oh MY!!  Oooo, Ahhhh


Chevrons and Stars - Quilted Living by Gerri Robinson - Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber:
I love bright colours with white but usually there is too much white for a child's quilt. This would hide some of the stains!:
STARS & CHEVRONS Patriotic lap quilt pattern Designed by LAURA DEMARCO VAN SLYKE Machine Quilted by DENISE ULRICH Pattern in the July/August 2015 issue of McCall's Quilting:
Memorial Day – Quilts of Valor:

4 comments:

carol fun said...

All of these are winners but the first one is my fav too! Happy 4th of July...stay cool!

Judy Bachman said...

I guess we are all in agreement that the first is the best but then again won't mind having any of them to call my own..

Karen said...

I especially like the first red, white, and blue quilt that you show. Very dimensional looking in the zigzag section.

JoAnne said...

Well, I have to say I like the first one best also. We should both make one!