Saturday, August 27, 2016

Another couple of rows

I've gotten two more rows (of row by row fame) to the nearly completed stage.  There's just a little over a week left for rowing and I am SO thankful for that as I've spent far too much time on the computer and far too much money on the rows..UGH!!  If I finish some into quilts, it won't be too bad but that didn't happen last year.  :-(

The top row is from Seeley Lake, MT and will be for my mountain row quilt.  The bottom is from Austin, TX.  It's hard to discern in the picture but the 'pink' bldg. is the state capitol and the bats and bridge.  Guess the musical notes represent the SXSW they have every year, the lone star (state) and of course Texas barbeque!!  I have several Texas rows so guess I'll be havin' me a Texas quilt, too!  LOL

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Love what you've been doing with the row by rows. You've completed so many. How many quilts are you going to be putting together other than a Texas one?

The Cozy Quilter said...

Beautiful rows. I only have collected two patterns...they will be made into table runners