Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Finale

WHOA!  There were quite a few more than I thought but decided just to finish up the show today.  I LOVE how pretty this one is--maybe have to make a couple just like it for donation.  Bonnie Hunter has this free pattern on her blog--not sure if this quilter used Bonnie's pattern bt looks just like it!

 Isn't this one funky and cute?  I thought so!



Just beautiful, BEAUTIFUL applique!

 Just had to show a couple of the individual blocks--CUTE!

I need one like this!

One BIG bluebonnet--I LOVE bluebonnets!



Ooo, these colors..GORGEOUS!



The kitties are adorable AND colorful!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Lovely! Each one special.

Alycia said...

Oh those are great - that top one - I have used Bonnies pattern and it is so easy and a great stash buster!! Do it!!!