Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Leaf pile

The leaf pile is growing.  And so is the pumpkin patch (but I'm just posting the leaf pile!!  LOL).


I've posted about the QAL a couple of times but don't think I've ever mentioned where it's located just in case you'd like to join as well.  Carole shares so much on her blog, stuff beyond quilting and pictures of her beautiful surroundings in the mountains.  She made a fantastic candle holder out of natural stuff (wood, pinecones, etc) that won a blue ribbon at the fair!!

5 comments:

Alycia Quiltygirl.com said...

Those colors are just perfect for fall leaves!!!

Judy Bachman said...

What happened to the pumpkin wall hanging?

canuckquilter said...

I like your lkeaf ile, and Sunday's pumpkin patch as well. Such pretty colors :)

Carolyn said...

I love your leaves! A leaf quilt has been on my list for so very long...maybe it's time to start one...

Well done!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Thank you so much for sharing my quilt along! Your leaves look wonderful!