Friday, October 7, 2016

Nearly there!


Dug this out of the UFO pile as I NEED to get some finishes!!  This is one of Bonnie Hunter's free patterns and I LOVE it!!  It will be a Quilt of Valor and the plan is to give it to one of the many vets in my Sunday School class.  I have two more blocks to go and everything's already sewn together  except that last row I decided to add on.

I am totally befuddled though as I have so many of the blocks that go in the same direction when I need the opposite direction.  When you're making these, you have a pair so it should kinda wind up equal (I don't know if all this is making any sense) but I have several that all go the same direction so when finished, I'll need to figure out something to do with those.  Maybe I'll play with a table runner.

4 comments:

JoAnne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JoAnne said...

Love it!

Kyle said...

What a lovely gift to a valent recipient. It's a wonderful pattern and your fabric choices are warm and comforting. You've done a beautiful job.

Barb Tazelaar said...

I made one too and I also ended up with more blocks going one direction than the other. :-) Yours is beautiful!