Sunday, October 16, 2016

Next QAL step

Here are the first of the next step in the quilt along I'm participating in.  I can just put the first two steps together and make a wall hanging for my entryway.  I have my pumpkin quilt that I hang in the living room every year and another that I've hung in the entryway before so it's not like there's NOTHING for the entryway but this would be a change.  I could also make it into a throw so we'll see where it goes.  Also have LOTS of parts for more leaves but they still need trimming (NOT my favorite part..UGH).


5 comments:

JoAnne said...

Looking cute!

JoAnne said...

Looking cute!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your pumpkins turned out great, and I scrolled down and saw your leaves, too. I love the maple leaf blocks! I am not sure what size of project I want to make, so don't know how many of each to make!

Linda said...

How lovely! :)

Linda in Calif. said...

I saw your cute pumpkins (they lured me in) and now I've spent waaaay to much time looking at many of your older posts. And Boy Howdy was that fun!! I'm wondering if this QAL is online or is it something local for you. And I've totally fell in love with your row by rows. I've never wanted to do that type of quilt until seeing yours. So where do you find these rows? Are you in a group? Very funny Halloween cartoon. I would like to borrow it and make others laugh if that's okay with you.