Tuesday, October 4, 2016

WOW! What a PAIN!!

I have been having some issues with my phone and computer not talking very well since the most recent iPhone update.  I HATE it when that happens!!  But, thanks to my computer genius son, I THINK maybe it's about fixed.  I still had to jump through hoops so to speak to get to the point of being able to upload so hopefully that won't happen every time!  But I did want to show a few little rows I've half finished (still not stitched but fused so that 1/2 counts, right?!).


I also have five pillowcases finished which I didn't take a picture of and I dragged out a QOV UFO that I want to get finished.  Found another a couple of days ago that I really just need to make a backing for so that'd make two ready for quilting and I THINK I have two or three more that are also to that stage.  Just need to get them handed off.

6 comments:

carol fun said...

Love the rows... particularly the one with the silhouette of the church! And those campers are too cute!

You are doing better than me with the iPhone to computer stuff. I never could figure it out before the last update ...maybe my kids cane help me out. Good luck!

Alycia said...

Those are such great rows!! you are trucking right along with them. Glad your issues are *fixed* at the moment! I have been afriad to update with all the bad news i am hearing

JoAnne said...

Same as Carol Fun - love the church and the campers! You're getting a lot done!

JoAnne said...

Same as Carol Fun - love the church and the campers! You're getting a lot done!

Judy Bachman said...

Now I know what you have been doing...the only way to stay out of trouble,.

Blogger said...

You might be qualified to get a free Apple iPhone 7.