Thursday, November 24, 2016

A wonderful day of family, food and fun

We had such a fun day yesterday with lots of yummy food (my son even made his own turducken like turkey except it was a turchickage..turkey, chicken and sausage).  As always, WAY too much food and tons of leftovers.  We really need to cut back on our dishes and only one or two desserts!

We took our serious and silly pictures and had a couple of good ones




















And then we played this hilarious game where you had to put this piece in your mouth (NO, we DIDN'T have to share, we each had our own), try to read from a card and everyone was supposed to guess what your were saying.  It was SO FUNNY..we were dying laughing.  Of course, P's and B's seemed to be among the hardest.  My elder son, my nephew and me (I look like I was REALLY trying to convince someone of something..HA).


4 comments:

JoAnne said...

That game is hilarious! Looks like y'all had a great day! Everyone came here and I made lasagne. I was more pooped on Wed. when I did the cooking than yesterday.

Judy Bachman said...

You have got one crazy family...who thinks of all this silliness?

Marie said...

Silly's always good for a laugh :)

AnnieO said...

OMG, that is hilarious! I'll have to see if I can find that to give to my daughter. Glad your holiday was full.