Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 This would be such a cute table runner on the holiday table but I don't hostess anymore.  That's been turned over to the younger peeps.  YAY!  We'll be having Thanksgiving at number one son's and my designated dishes to bring are the ham and sweet potato casserole.  I'm cooking the ham this evening in the crockpot and will take it over in a foil pan and just reheat.  WOOHOO!
I love this little quilt and most likely have the pattern SOMEWHERE as I bought most of her patterns (she had a monthly set of them and they are all adorable).  Maybe one of these days I'll make a couple of them.

But then there's STILL my turkey quilt yet to be finished.  I love that one too and need to make it a priority to get it done!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: