I bet you thought I was talking about Christmas and yes it is! But that's not what I was referring to (though frankly I'll be glad when it's in the rearview mirror). I decided a week or so ago to get back to work on the fall disappearing 9 patch and yesterday (because the cleaning gal is coming today), I got my rear in gear and finished the last seams and decided it's big enough for my purposes without a border.
My goal the next 2-3 weeks is to get backings made for several tops needing quilting so I can get them to the 'done' stage. This one I'll stay stitch around the outside edges so the longarmer doesn't have to worry about the seams coming loose. This one's definitely not a fave of mine but it's finished and, depending on the size since I haven't measured yet, it COULD become a donation. We'll see. And upon further inspection, I've noticed I didn't sew all the blocks and rows together so the pattern doesn't show. Oh well, tis the life of a disorganized quilter.
New Summer Releases - The pattern pictured below was released last month. I didn't get a chance to post it earlier. This design was done by Barb and I love her sense of hum...
3 hours ago