Friday, December 30, 2016

It's Growing!!

Not by leaps and bounds or anything near that but it HAS doubled and that's saying a little something. I'm liking this so far and got a bunch of 1/2 yd. red and green cuts from Fabric Shack (they were only $4.98 a yard so not bad for additions to the stash).  My friend Judy thought she might like to do some trees but has never paper-pieced so I told her I'd show her how.  I did mention that most people either love or hate paper-piecing..not much in between!


4 comments:

Judy Bachman said...

love it..thought the red trees were not the color to do becuz who sees a red tree but I have fallen in love with it

Teresaquilts said...

love the trees

Donna said...

Very cute!

AnnieO said...

These trees are so pretty! I don't love doing paper piecing myself but the designs are frequently so beautiful. Have fun!