Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Lights!

I was zipping home from dinner this evening and ALMOST home when this beautiful house caught my eye so I had to go around the block for a better look and a picture.  It was so cool that all the windows were outlined.



















But then, as I was going around the block, I spotted this one!!!  Talk about mega lights (and I'm betting a mega electric bill!).




















The first picture is just beautiful and classy.  The second is like 'can we cover ALL the bases and make people stop and stare' kinda display.  I did stop and stare and think they did cover all the bases.  There's a guy around the corner from me that did a Halloween display to music and now he has a Christmas one.  I'll have to try and get a video.  (I really should've zoomed in a little more to get the full effect..oh well)

4 comments:

carol fun said...

I love the first house... classy... and I'm sure it is a dynamite house without the lights too! There are always those houses that put everything but the kitchen sink on the lawn... very colorful but I appreciate the simplicity of less being more... enjoy all the lights!

Kyle said...

I always enjoy seeing how clever people can be with the their decorations and lights.

Judy Bachman said...

What is the saying Less is Better.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love Christmas lights of all kinds - but do have to laugh at some that really are over the top!