Thursday, January 26, 2017

A keeper!!

This is one that's been hanging around waiting for a border or two and now they're on!!  This is one I plan on keeping as I love it so!  Next up will be the patriotic that I'm keeping so I can take those off to the longarmer--when that one's bordered, I will need to get busy and make 5 backs!!  Then I'll get busy finishing up 3-4 more and that'll be several that have languished for awhile that will be ready to go.  What a great feeling that will be.

Last night I was on the couch and glanced out the back window--WOW, the sky was GORGEOUS! So I had to go out and snap a couple of shots.



4 comments:

carol fun said...

Lots of loveliness in the post... that quilt is beautiful... definitely a keeper and the sunset was gorgeous... lots of gray days here... would like to see the sun even if it is cold.

Kyle said...

The sunset looks like the ending of a beautiful day. Fantastic accomplishments on all those quilts. It does feel good to get so many things done.

Kyle said...

The sunset looks like the ending of a beautiful day. Fantastic accomplishments on all those quilts. It does feel good to get so many things done.

Judy Bachman said...

Glad you are keeping that one. Love the colors