Tuesday, January 31, 2017

And....

This is the second star quilt that was in process and I've enlarged it on one side and at the bottom like I did the other so now it and my scrappy mountains need borders.  I got one back made today so I'm pleased with the progress happening since NO progress has been happening far too long.

It has been absolutely beautiful the past couple of days and will be tomorrow as well then it gets chilly again.  I'll be heading out for my cruise here in a few days so once again there will be no progress but hopefully that won't last for long.  I THINK maybe I'm really motivated now to get these done and THEN maybe I'll get back to the Christmas trees!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

It's cold and dreary here so I'm heading to my machine this afternoon. Enjoy your cruise!