Monday, January 30, 2017

Cranking em out

Got the border on yet another QOV and will add to backing stack.  I need to take a day before heading out of town to spend serious time making backs..problem is, weather is supposed to be so gorgeous that I think I'll find it hard to spend time INSIDE.

I'm not getting fancy with any of the QOV borders, just putting them on to enclose all the seams along the edges to make it easier for the longarmer (at least in my mind that's what I'm doing :-) ).

I did get backings made for both of the keepers so will call my quilter to see when I can drop these babies off.

I was cleaning up ONE of my fabric/bedroom/storage spaces so that #2 son could move in for awhile until his house is finished.  He informed me yesterday it's been delayed by a month--hmmm, he coulda told me sooner.  Trying to pawn him off on different family members for a week at a time.  So far, no takers!!  LOL

4 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love the name of your blog!!!! You have so many great QOV going on here. Good job!

JoAnne said...

That block is still a favorite! Looking good!

Kyle said...

Yay for you. Another one finished! A simple border is only needed when a quilt is filled with such a variety of fabrics and colors. Your machine quilter will have working on this one.

Kyle said...

Yay for you. Another one finished! A simple border is only needed when a quilt is filled with such a variety of fabrics and colors. Your machine quilter will have working on this one.