Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Got it together

Well, some of it anyway! LOL  While taking a break from the stupid tree top, I wanted to get something nearer to completion and I showed you that in progress.  It's together now but as you can tell it's not received it's final pressing.  I really need to get the big board cleaned off so that items of this size can be more easily accommodated.  But in the meantime, here tis

These blocks are 9" so at this point, it's 72" square.  It will most likely get a small border and I will get the backing made and find someone who does charity quilting to get it done.  Now maybe I can bring myself to go back to the tree top soon.

1 comment:

NanaNor's said...

Beautiful; I think it would be a great Honor Flight quilt-but I'm sure whoever receives will be blessed!
Lovely job.
Noreen