Monday, January 16, 2017

The tree quilt

Is just ALMOST there (as in ready for borders).  However, as I was pressing it, I found one stupid little seam that didn't quite catch which annoys the CRAP outta me!!  It's enough to make me toss it aside for a few days before getting back to it.  SO in the meantime, I decided to get this one put together (yes, another QOV) that I had started BEFORE the tree quilt.  All the pieces are there, just need to finish assembling the rows and sew them all together.  However, in this photo I see two 1/2 sq tri's that are on wrong and will need to fix THAT!  GAH!  It's always something needing fixing!!  For once it would be nice for everything to just fall into place correctly the first go round, right?  Well....


3 comments:

AnnieO said...

Well, then it wouldn't be a proper hobby because there would be no swearing, right? lol

Kyle said...

Better to catch those pesky goofs now than later.

Alycia Quiltygirl.com said...

Oops - but glad you caught it before it was a real real pain to fix. I like that quilt~!