Monday, January 23, 2017

Working

I'm making progress on the QOV's!!!  I got the border on this one (after it was enlarged by a couple of rows and one side and the bottom)



















and it's measured and I'll get a backing made for this and the big carpenter star!!  I have the final border picked out for the one I'm keeping so will get that one ready and a back made then I have the HOB style that simply needs a border as well.  BORDERS, BORDERS and MORE BORDERS!  Then comes the backing fun!!  But it IS getting done..WOOHOO!

9 comments:

Judy Bachman said...

ok the real question is did you start on the bedroom yet?

Tired Teacher said...

Well done! This QOV is very attractive.

NanaNor's said...

Beautiful!

JoAnne said...

Beautiful! You're on a roll!

Rhonda said...

Very pretty quilt. It will be perfect for QOV. Nice job!

Joy D. said...

Looking great! Someone will be extremely happy.

Cathy said...

Your Quilts of Valor are beautiful. You have been very busy. Hugs

Kyle said...

You're making great progress on these QOV. Lots of sewing!

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely!