Thursday, June 22, 2017

I can just see this

hanging in my entryway NEXT 4th of July!  HA  I have two more rows with pinwheels then final outer borders and just about ready for quilter.  YAY!

I hit a couple of shops yesterday on the first day of row by row.  One shop was for a friend and the other was for me.  Last year I said I would NOT be doing it this year and mostly I won't.  I'm totally underwhelmed by the majority of rows so that makes it really easy to pass on them.  There are only a few I've seen that I really like and if I don't get them, that's OK by me.  Anyone else doing row by row?

5 comments:

Kyle said...

No row by rows for me. I didn't get started on all of those.

JoAnne said...

The pineapple quilt is gonna be adorable - love it!

Alycia Quiltygirl.com said...

That is adorable!!! and No... I still have so many to catch up on

grammajudyb said...

I love the pineapple block in patriotic colors....never would have occurred to me, but it is fabulous! I will do at least one R by R. Our new local quilt shop (and now our only one within 2 hrs)is participating. I want to support her effort to provide us with a place to shop without too much road time.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Sherrill,
This little pineapple block is just so cute! I had to laugh (with you) that this will look SO cute next 4th of July in your entryway. I agree - it would look adorbs in mine too should you get tired of it. ~smile~
Roseanne