Thursday, June 1, 2017

Soon another quilt


I saw this somewhere in blogland while looking for ideas for quilts using layer cakes and charm packs.  I don't know HOW I came to be the owner of SO many charms packs and a few layer cakes.  This one is not using a layer cake, I'm just cutting a bunch of the fabric that I really need to use.  This one block is 36" so the quilt will only take 4 blocks and will be 72" unless I decide to add a border (which I just might since that will use MORE fabric--GAH!).

I also ran up to the church today to pick up the final QOV I've been working on.  Since those were ALL started last year, I guess they qualify as finished UFO's huh?  Will be good to get them all parceled out to their much deserving owners.

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I love big block quilts!

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice!

JoAnne said...

You are a quilt​ing machine! Nice!

Judy Bachman said...

What about the Christmas one?