Friday, June 23, 2017

There!

I admit I'm a procrastinator and usually have way more projects in the pipe than I should have.  And this one IS small but just one more border (which will be the same as the background) and this one can be quilted.  I did have some issues with the background fabric as it was a bit stretchy so I'll probably cut the outer borders in the other direction to kinda reel it in and prevent anymore stretching while on the frame.

Have I mentioned I LOVE this one?!!  Star spangled pineapple quilt love!

3 comments:

carol fun said...

Too stinking cute!!!

Dee said...

Sherrill,love this quilt! I had to download that pattern myself after seeing yours. Maybe one of these years I'll make one, too. Have a great summer!

Dee

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Love it! A patriotic pineapple, what a great pattern.