Friday, June 30, 2017

WOW!

I'm SO glad Lesley posted a picture of her finished quilt top or mine would've looked weird with the blank space in the middle.  I was so focused on the four stars that I didn't pay attention to that little area right smack in the middle which made a fifth star!  Fortunately it was an easy enough fix and I got it done with only a couple of  bad words (mostly just calling myself an idiot!).

That's better and only needs that center seam sewn.  I thought I'd be done at this point but I really liked the way Lesley enlarged hers with the checkboard then plain border.  Seriously considering it....

2 comments:

Lesley said...

You are too cute! Glad my little pic helped you out. I am loving your work in progress!

Lois Evensen said...

Nice! I like the colors. Classy.